Jul 9, 2009

My Favorite Wedding Dresses!

Most of you know that I have a wedding coming up, and along with all the normal wedding research comes some rather odd findings. I thought I would share a few of my favorite with you.


Christmas lights?
This dress was made out of hundreds of hand stitched condoms.

Intended for the somewhat patriotic.
I thought only virgins could wear white.

Now, I honestly thought this one was cool. It took 8 people 2 months to hand stitch this dress with real peacock feathers and emeralds.

This one was made by a Ukrainian pastry chef. It was made entirely out of creme puffs. Oh, it was also his wedding by the way.

You didn't realize exactly how obsessed the Japanese were with hello kitty did you?
Denim. Enough said.

Camo... Right

No comments:

Post a Comment